Frostbite House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frostbite House of Night

The Frostbite House of Night. This Northernmost House of Night Settlement of the United States of America~*

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
~*Welcome to the Alaskan House of Night~*
~*Welcome all House of Night Fans. If you are from the Orginal House of Night Site Have no fear! This is the Backup site! Come and Join so you can discuss and roleplay like you would on the Original site while it is undergoing its revamping. From a "Geust" point of veiw or if you havent joined or logged in it looks like it has no boards but it does, many and are for the members =) So come join while you wait for your old site to get back running again*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Forum~*
Form Rules:Please Read 4999736-1-1-1
Welcome to the Alaskan House of NightIts Quite cold up here but we always feel the Love that Nyx brings us~*Here you can Roleplay, Chat and Have Fun with all your House of Night Friends and Roomates
Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again~*
Latest topics
» Moderator Applications~+ (C l o s e d.)
Form Rules:Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:34 pm by EmryxXx

» Form Rules:Please Read
Form Rules:Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:32 pm by EmryxXx

» Alaskan House of Night~Forum Info
Form Rules:Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:30 pm by EmryxXx

School Season~*
Form Rules:Please Read Winter
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
EmryxXx
Form Rules:Please Read I_vote_lcapForm Rules:Please Read I_voting_barForm Rules:Please Read I_vote_rcap 
Oo.Celine.oO
Form Rules:Please Read I_vote_lcapForm Rules:Please Read I_voting_barForm Rules:Please Read I_vote_rcap 
-A n a-
Sephilia
xxclaire<3starkxx
Holo The Wise Wolf
vitani
Rosalie
Evie!
Nemesis

Form Rules:Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmryxXx
Admin
EmryxXx

Female Cancer Monkey
Fav. HoN Novel : Hunted

Form Rules:Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Form Rules:Please Read   Form Rules:Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:32 pm

ThE rUleS-
Be nice.
Never insult, degrade or harass any member.
No cybering.
No Spamming
Watch excessive language.
No bad pictures Posted
Respect other members
Have Fun
Obey ALL terms of Service
Obey People In Charge
Have fun..

Disrespect

This can rear its head in many forms. From being mean or ugly or snippy.
But we don't tolerate it here.
I especially hate my moderaters being disrespected, from not answering private messages to
not doing what they ask.
Please dont let it be a problem

Consequences

First Offence: The first offence the mods will give you an Inquiry. They'll bring up that it has been brought to thier attention What you did or anything is questionable maybe from them or in general. They Will emphasize site rules.

Second Offence: The Second Offence is yet another warning. Much like the first but will emphasize site rules and what will happen on third offense.

Third Offence: The Third offence will be banning for 5 days.

Fourth Offence: The Forth offence you will be banned from the site completly

Please Agree to these terms.
And also if a member decideds not to comply to these terms or ignored pms from moderators it with result in an automatic 3rd offence with a banning for 3 days.

----Before you post: Read the FAQ thread first, and do a quick search of the topics, make sure that you aren't posting a question that has already been asked & answered. Yup----

--Topic titles: Make sure your topic title relates to the question you are asking. Just Help and stuff helps no one :/

--Specific: If you have a specific problem be detailed, describe it.

--No Caps: Just like everywhere else in the Forum we ask that you please avoid Cap Locks. Cap Locks = "yelling".

--Please dont be overzealous with the emoticons...i dont want to take them away...

--Patience: Please be patient when you ask a question. Mods and I will try to answer what you need to know...

Thank You

Emry and Mods
-Admin-
Back to top Go down
https://frostbitehon.forumotion.net

Form Rules:Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostbite House of Night :: General Info :: Alaska House of Night; Burrow Alaska, U.S.A.-
Jump to: